Social Media Usage Among Leisure Travelers
Learn what social networking sites leisure travelers in the US are using for travel and how they share information following their trips. This nationally representative study of 1,000 leisure travelers includes usage of social networking sites, attitudes toward social networking and the group sharing experience, data on trip planning behavior, the process of choosing a destination, hotel brand usage, leisure activities, business travel. Other topic areas covered in the report include:
- Use of traditional media (publications)
- Trip planning behavior
- Booking mechanisms
- Number of business and leisure trips in the past 12 months
- Number of international trips
- Travel party composition
- States and cities visited on last leisure trip
- Hotel brands used
- Activities participated in during travel
- Trip spending
- Economic impact
- and More!
A full list of topics is available upon request.